Partial listing, complete document available upon request
Selected Art Exhibitions
2015 Tea & Wings Studio LLC: Pop-Up Gallery, Corona, CA
2010 WBGO Art Gallery – Lyricism - The Art of Rosalind Nzinga Nichol, Newark, NJ
2008 Block Gallery, Vestures Montclair, NJ
2006 Morristown Library, Dwelling Places, Morristown, NJ
1998 Holliman Gallery Journey From Across the Sea, Tulsa, OK
1996-7 Greenwood Cultural Center Tulsa, OK
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS:
2017 Print Center of New Jersey: In Celebration of African American Photographers, Papermakers and Printmakers, Branchburg, NJ
2017 Paul Robeson Gallery, Rutgers, State University: Women of the World, Newark, NJ
2016 Atrium Gallery: "Visual Griot", Morristown, NJ
2015 1978 Art Center,
A Common Thread The Art of Bisa Washington, Rosalind Vaughn Nichol and Eleta Caldwell, Maplewood, NJ
2015 Paul Robeson Gallery, Rutgers, State University: Fertile Soil, Newark, NJ
2014 Morris Art Museum: Pulp Culture, Morristown, NJ
2013 Atrium Gallery, Art in the Atrium: Generation Next, featuring Janet Taylor Pickett, Morristown, NJ
2012 1978 Art Center, Scared Places, Maplewood, NJ
2012 Morgan Conservatory, Watermarks: Colossal Paper, Cleveland, OH
2012 Morris Art Museum, Art in the Atrium: 20th Anniversary Exhibition: Celebrating Our Legacy, Morristown, NJ
2010 Pierro Gallery: Visual Alchemy – 8 African American Artists Explore the Spirit of Visual Narrative, S. Orange, NJ
2009 Atrium Gallery, Art in the Atrium: Wonderfully Made, featuring Deborah Willis, Morristown, NJ
2009 Novartis Pharmaceuticals Annual Exhibit, East Hanover, NJ
2009 Atrium Gallery, Art in the Atrium: Artistic Vistas, featuring David Driskell, Morristown, NJ
2008 City Without Walls – ARTREACH XVI, Newark, NJ
2008 Montclair Art Museum – 2008 New Jersey Arts Annual Crafts: Tribal Roots in the Garden State, Montclair, NJ
2007 Atrium Gallery, Art in the Atrium: Legacy: Homage To An American Master, Charles W. White, Morristown, NJ
2006 Open Door Studio Tour, Newark, NJ
2006 Chenango Council of Arts, June Tyler: 20 Years of Papermaking, Norwich, NY
2005 J. Willard Marriot Library, Friends of Dard Hunter Exhibition, Salt Lake City, UT
2004/7 Pierro Gallery, Booked I and IV, South Orange, NJ
1997 Sanamu Art Gallery, Kirkpatrick Center, Oklahoma City, OK
1997 M.A. Doran Gallery, Tulsa, OK
1992-3 Ventana Gallery, Santa Fe, NM
SELECTED CLIENTS / COLLECTIONS :
- American Heart Association, Los Angeles, California
- Betty Shabazz, New York, New York
- California Afro-American Museum, Los Angeles, California
- City of Newark Recreation and Cultural Affairs, New Jersey
- Higher Dimensions Church, Artist in Residence Mural Project, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Health Related Professionals, Newark, New Jersey
- Mahn Center Archives & Special Collections, Ohio State University Athens, Ohio
- MAPCO Corporation, Roosevelt Elementary Mural Commission, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Michael Warren Esq., New York City, New York, Atlanta, Georgia
- McDonalds, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, New Jersey
- Pat Tobin for Spike Lee, Los Angeles, California
- Simply Satin Cosmetics, Compton, California
- Tyscot Records, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Warner Communications for the movie The Color Purple, Los Angeles, California
PUBLICATIONS FEATURING MY ART:
2016: Early Morning Tea Journal, PWP Publishing, North Carolina
2016: Morris Arts, New Jersey.
2015: A Common Thread, Onnie Strother. 1978 Maplewood Arts Center;
Opportunities in the Field New Jersey Council of the Arts;
Courier-Post, New Jersey.
2014: Staging Migrations Toward An American West, Marta Effinger-Crichlow. University Press of Colorado.
2013: International Association of Hand Papermakers and Paper Artists (IAPMA), Paper Art, 261 International Artists, Bremen, Germany;
Art in the Atrium and the Morris Museum Presents 20th Anniversary Exhibition,Celebrating Our Legacy, Art In the Atrium, Morristown;
Daily Record, Herald, Montclair Times, Star Ledger, Visions Metro, New Jersey.
2012: New Jersey Arts Maven.
2008: New Jersey Arts Annual Crafts: Tribal Roots in the Garden State, Montclair Art Museum, New Jersey.
The 2008 Papermakers' Sampler, Susan Ernst editor. Yahoo Papermaking Group, USA.
2007: IAPMA, No.42 Journeys, Bremen, Germany.
2006: Emerging Minds, Georgia;
IAPMA, Bulletins: No.39 Traces, Bremen, Germany.
1998: Tulsa Woman Magazine, Tulsa World, Oklahoma.
1992: Art Calendar Magazine, Maryland.
SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
Organizations: Dieu Donné, Friends of Dard Hunter (FDH), Hand Papermaking,
International Association of Hand Papermakers and Paper Artists (IAPMA),
National Association of Women Artists
Member: Montclair Art Museum African American Cultural Committee, NJ (former board of trustees)
Faculty: Montclair Art Museum Yard School of Art, New Jersey
Award: Arts and Humanities Council of Tulsa, Individual Artist/Scholar Jingle Feldman Award, OK
Award: Highlights Foundation Writers and Illustrators Grant, PA;
Award: The National Hospice and Palliative Care Excellence in Teamwork Award
Trustee, and Outstanding Fieldwork Award: Helpers for the Homeless and Hungry, CA
- Lecturer: African American fine art history and material cultural traditions.
- Crafts Instruction: African craft traditions: coil basketry techniques, indigo tie dye, quilt and textiles processes, beading techniques, West African symbol block carving and printing
- Fine Art Instruction; Western sheet form papermaking, and mixed media collage.