Early Morning Tea Journal
Early Morning Tea Journal, A Journey of Scripture and Thought to Ponder, is an easy and uncomplicated way to experience journal writing for pleasure and for the soul. Filled with blank lined pages, watercolors of delicate china and vintage teacups, journaling tips, motivational questions, fun facts, and a bibliography of devotional resources. Wonderfully designed and illustrated by mixed media artist Rosalind Nzinga Vaughn-Nichol, it is a perfect collectible treasure for gift giving or personal library. FREE SHIPPING
USING PAYPAL APP for purchase:
1. Click on quantity scroll down to the desired number of books, then CLICK "add to Cart"
2. Then go up to small triangle at upper right corner (this is the check out basket). CLICK inside the triangle on the number of books desired. That will bring a side page from the right with a link to Paypal on the bottom half of page.
3. Once on PayPal page follow directions as prompted for check-out.
- Paperback: 126 pages, full-color images
- Publisher: PWP Publishing; 1 edition (November 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0989483878
- ISBN-13: 978-0989483872
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.3 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces